The Sleep-Deprived Parent’s Solution for Peace.
Help your baby sleep longer with our soothing swaddle made of lightweight premium GOTS-certified organic cotton muslin fabric.
Are you starting to think the expression “sleep like a baby” means “wake up every hour crying”? Research shows (and weary parents will back up the claims) that newborns who are swaddled tend to cry less and sleep more. Lull your baby to sleep with this safe, quality, and thoughtfully-designed swaddle.
Your baby’s delicate skin is more susceptible to irritation and conditions such as eczema. Our swaddles help to significantly reduce the risk of exposing them to the harmful chemicals that can cause skin reactions.
We’ve intentionally designed these swaddles with your baby’s health in mind. Our swaddles are free of animal/plant by-products, so you don’t have to stay up at night worrying about them.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Can be used safely for swaddling, nursing covers, comfort items, and creative play.
- Designed to be reused and repurposed as sheets, summer blankets, beach blankets, and stroller covers.
- Ideal for having around the home, in the nursery, or on-the-go.
- Makes a perfect gift for baby showers!
- Becomes softer and snugglier with each wash.
- By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote a balanced ecosystem, and prolong your health. Good on your skin, great on your conscience!
- Made with 100% organic cotton muslin double gauze fabric and yarns of the finest quality.
- Beautiful and sophisticated earth tone colors using GOTS-approved dyes.
- Velcro and zipper-free for a comfortable, safe swaddle.
- Individually inspected for the health and safety of your infant.
- Available as single swaddles or gift sets.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish with 100% organic cotton, using solar power, and 91% less water in our Fair Trade-certified factory in India. Product labels are 100% organic cotton. No harmful emissions are created during the sustainable production process.
- Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cloth bag.
- 5-Year Warranty.
Is Swaddling Right for Your Baby?
Generally, swaddling is safe for all newborns. However, swaddling can, in some cases aggravate hip dysplasia or other hip issues.
Each baby is unique and some simply do not enjoy the swaddle or may prefer only their torso swaddles, with the freedom to move their arms. Be sure to check with your pediatrician to make sure swaddling is right for your family.
- Organic cotton is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Oeko Tex certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
- Our USA fulfillment center is also GOTS certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
GOTS is recognized as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain, and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Oeko-Tex standard ensures the raw materials and accessories used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
Washing & Care Instructions
Our 100% Organic Cotton Swaddles can be machine washed in warm water on a gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat and warm iron as needed.
47 x 47in (119 x 119cm)