Do you have a sleep apnea?
- This pillow helps with the physical support of the CPAP mask worn by the person with sleep apnea in a way that can make the mask more comfortable (***depends on the person and type of CPAP mask used and individual results may vary).
- This pillow does not help with or cure sleep apnea. It helps with the support and comfort of the mask worn delivering the CPAP only.
- The ultimate, 2-in-1, 100% natural, adjustable and washable dual side pillow for the best night sleep.
- Provides three necessary sleep benefits: health, support and comfort.
- Provides extra support and pressure relief for the neck, shoulders and the spine.
- Ergonomically contours towards the shape of the body and promotes proper spine alignment.
- 100% adjustable and comes in high loft. Simply add or remove woolly puffs to achieve your ideal support level.
- Shape it, bend it or position the inner woolly puffs to match your sleeping needs.
- Eliminate the overheating and night sweats common with down, feathers, foam and synthetic fills.
- Experience the countless benefits of wool.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC.
- Filled with Woolly Puffs™, pearl-sized puffs of soft and springy 100% natural Shropshire wool.
- Comes with two pillowcases:
- 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC pillow case. Wash this pillow case as often as you desire.
- A washable wool filled quilted pillow case for long-term care and superior sleep comfort.
- Weight: high loft
- Machine washable.
- 5 year warranty.
Size: Standard 20x26in (51 x 66cm)
Wool fill: 1.5 lbs., 90 oz. /sq. yd.; (700 grams)
Size: Queen 20x30in (51 x 76cm)
Wool fill: 1.8 lbs., 90 oz. /sq. yd.; (800 grams)
Easy care. Machine washable at warm water and dry on low heat or air dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.