myMerino® – Color Comforter Limited Edition
For a limited time only, our world famous organic merino wool comforters are available in beautiful GOTS approved colors.
myMerino® Comforter is ideal for someone who…
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
- Has allergies to down/feathers/polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Is looking for an eco friendly year-round comforter.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 300TC.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- Comforter does not have corner ties/loops
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year warranty.
- Best of our collection, as this unique comforter engulfs and surrounds you in relaxation and pleasure, myMerino Comforter aids falling asleep more quickly than being surrounded by synthetic bedding. The maintaining of a lower heart rate, as well, is a valued health benefit.
- myMerino Comforter means superior and healthy sleep.
- The breathability of the wool fiber in the myMerino Comforter insures a dry, soothing sleep environment resulting in less tossing and turning.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker and stays there for longer.
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation.
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
We have two comforters and few organic merino wool toppers from Sleep & Beyond. We love them.
It was recommended to me by my friend and it’s a really nice functioning comforter.
Federica Robert –
Quality of this comforter is great! Arrived in perfect condition, and is super comfy! I went over my budget and it was totally worth it.
One of the Best!
Great, but wish it was machine washable.
Lesia Smith –
Comforter is as advertised. Very warm and cozy. My only problem is that there were no queen size in stock so I had to get the king which is too big for myself but I’m making it work by keeping one side tucked in.
Awesome!! I read reviews that wool comforters sometimes had a smell, but I didn’t experience that at all! Probably because they let their products air out before packaging. I love this comforter – the wool is really awesome. I used to have down and I would get too hot and sweaty sometimes under it. But the wool is just perfect to keep you warm but not too warm. I’ll be ordering another for my son.
Anna Louis –
Wish it was Washable
LOVE the comforter, but needs a duvet cover for best care…
Martin Joseph –
It is wonderful and met all of our criteria; organic, good for every season, fair trade made and as an extra bonus, in stock! The comforter came very quickly and was packed in its own organic bag. We used the comforter in late summer and now the temps are in the 40’s, and we have been sleeping great. We would recommend this comforter and company wholeheartedly, and are saving up again to get a mattress pad!
Leo Abrigado –
Research was Worth It
I was looking for a wool blanket and came upon this comforter after extensive research. We used to have a flannel blanket and we both would get hot /+ cold at nights.. This comforter is well made overall and works perfect for both of us, just wish it was washable…
Rachael Wright –
After a few years of use, this is still going strong. This is such a comfortable and non-toxic product. Most comforters fall apart after a few years, but not this one.
Layna Berman –
What luxury! The items I ordered: MyMerino wool comforter, MyMerino wool topper, and organic duvet covers
are all the best I found anywhere AND at the best prices, with free shipping!
Additionally, the two founders’ customer service is personal, knowledgable and generous.
I’m very concerned about buying organic, with ethical treatment of animals. This several generational family
business fits my high standards.
The items, after airing and fluffing them out from their packaging, had no chemical smell. This
in contrast to other products I’ve returned to other companies who claim to be non toxic.
The merino wool is cozy, with loft and a mild but delightful wool smell.
I’m so happy and sleeping better than ever!
A critical independent voice on the politics of health
Jeannette Lerner –
It’s been a few months now and I am really enjoying this comforter.
It is well made and comes in a nice reusable cotton bag.
I spent a few years battling with insomnia and night sweats. Insomnia was a side effect of stress but I figured out the way to deal with it, so insomnia didn’t bother me as much as night sweats. I almost gave up and thought that it was “normal” to sweat at night like I ran a half-marathon.
I decided to research causes and possible solutions for night sweats and couldn’t believe how the bedding could have a huge impact on our well being.
The more I researched, the more “wool bedding” recommendation started to appear.
I was a down lover for many years prior….but now I am definitely a firm wool believer.
This comforter does help with night sweats and keeping my body temperature consistent. It’s quite amazing the benefits of wool if you research for yourself…..
It is nicely quilted and wool doesn’t shift around unlike in down comforters…..
Speaking about the smell…I personally find the smell or wool aroma pretty natural which dissipated in a few weeks.