- It is not only a fact, but it is also a science that natural wool is the mightiest of fibers.
- myPad features a 0.5” loft of this mighty fiber.
- The Shropshire wool fibers, with their “spring-action”, provide luscious comfort, and relief from pressure points.
- Wool’s miraculous capabilities prevent overheating or overcooling during sleep.
- “Biowash” treatment of the wool insures the myPad to be chemical-free resulting in more healthy sleep.
- The 100% natural cotton percale cover adds to the luxurious sleep as it follows the curvature of the spine.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Eco-friendly mattress pad for all four seasons.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Wool out-performed other fibers used for bedding.
- Sizes: Crib, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King.
- 0.5″ thick.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Machine washable.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
George Reeves –
A few months ago I bought a Tempur Pedic Mattress that was supposed to keep my body temperature cooler. Unfortunately, it was bit firmer than I needed and it felt like the heat was getting trapped between my body and the mattress resulting in continuous tossing and turning. I tried another memory foam cooling mattress pad just to throw it away from the terrible off-gassing smell and not much heat regulation help. Finally, after reading various reviews, I decided to try woolen mattress pad and glad I did. Helps me a lot to sleep cooler and not breathing in any chemicals every night.