- With 1.5” loft of 100% washable wool and natural cotton percale, myTopper creates a cozy nest for any mattress.
- Perfect for year round comfort.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
- Relief from the discomfort resulting from pressure on sensitive areas on the surface of the body is a frequently discovered luxury assuring a healthy and relaxing sleep.
- The sleep environment remains dry, without a cool or clammy feeling. Tossing or turning, therefore, will not occur to interrupt precious sleep.
- Wool has shown to out-perform other fibers used for bedding.
- 1.5″ thick.
- Machine washable.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
Size: Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm)
Wool fill: 2.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.14 kg)
Size: Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm)
Wool fill: 5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.27 kg)
Size: Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
Wool fill: 6 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.72 kg)
Size: Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
Wool fill: 8 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (3.63 kg)
Size: King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
Wool fill: 10.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (4.76 kg)
Size: Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
Wool fill: 11.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (5.22 kg)
- To better ensure the long term performance of your new washable mattress pad/mattress topper, we recommend you to protect it with a 100% natural cotton or organic fitted sheet.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new pad/topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your pad/topper with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the pad/topper to dry completely before putting it onto the bed.
- For major stains, which penetrate the protective cotton fitted sheet and the pad/topper cover, eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture is recommended.
- For machine washing
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Tumble dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.