Purpose of the pillow
- The ultimate 100% natural and adjustable sleep training pillow.
- Commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- This pillow trains how to properly sleep on your back or your side.
- Helps to alleviate headaches and neck pains.
- Best sleep position: side & back sleeping
- Gently supports the head and neck for better sleep.
- For back sleeping:
- Two cervical rolls support the neck while a hexagon shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep.
- Shorter cervical roll measures 6in.
- Wider cervical roll measures 7.5 – 8in.
- Head cradle area measures 6in x 9in.
- The two side lobes are designed for proper side sleeping, spine alignment as well as having a slope to funnel your sleep position onto back sleeping.
- Filled with 100% natural latex noodles and 100% natural woolly puffs®, pearl sized puffs of soft and springy 100% Shropshire wool.
- Comes in a 100% natural wool filled quilted pillow case for a long term care and superior sleep comfort.
- Machine washable.
- Sizes: queen.
- Fits in a standard queen pillow case (20x30in).
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Packaging: eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
Size: Queen 20x30in (51cm x 76cm)
Cover fabric: 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC, ivory.
Cover fill: 100% washable wool, 5 oz. per sq. yd. (150gsm).
Latex noodles and woolly puffs fill: 3lbs (1400 grams)
Fill power: 100 oz/sq. yd.
Fluff the pillow daily for the best sleep experience.
myWoolly pillow cover (100% cotton cover filled with 5oz of quilted washable wool)
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool or delicate cycle. Use low agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Rinse well.
- Dry on minimal heat, air dry or sun dry.
- Do not bleach. Dry cleanable.
Inner pillow filling (mix of latex noodles and woolly puffs)
- Spot clean. Air dry or place in direct sunlight for few hours for natural refreshment. Washable pillow cover is recommended.
- Machine washing is not recommended but possible.