Nature’s Gift to You: Cloud-Like Softness and Peaceful Sleep.
This luxurious topper is the ultimate in comfort, offering pressure relief, softness, and deep relaxation. Every muscle in the body needs to unwind for a good night’s sleep. This topper encourages the body to melt into sleep with its soothing and abundant natural wool and latex fill. This plush topper offers a year-round solution to increase the softness of your bed and the sweetness of your dreams.
- Makes a great solution for those with chemical sensitivities, allergies, discomfort in the body, and other health challenges.
- Four-season comfort that keeps you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Wicks away moisture without making you feel cold and clammy so less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Provides relief and comfort for pressure points with soft, supple, spring-shaped Shropshire wool fibers and latex noodles.
- Three inches of loft for the ultimate comfort.
- Filled with 4,000gsm of 100% washable Shropshire wool batting and 100% natural latex noodles.
- Top fill: 1,250gsm of 100% natural washable Shropshire wool batting.
- Middle fill: 250gsm of washable woolly puffs and 1,250gsm of 100% natural latex noodles.
- Bottom fill: 1,250gsm of 100% natural washable Shropshire wool batting.
- Covered in 100% natural 270 thread count cotton percale.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish. No harmful emissions are created during the sustainable production process.
- Elastic straps on both ends for the best mattress-to-accessory fit.
- 100% Hand-tufted with a five-inch border around the perimeter to hold the fill in place consistently.
- Vacuum-pressed shipping helps to reduce environmental footprint and impact.
- 5-Year Warranty.
- Fabric, latex noodles and cotton threads are Oeko-Tex certified, which ensures the raw materials used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- Wool fill is Oeko-Tex & Woolmark certified. Woolmark is globally recognized as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling.
Washing & Care Instructions
- To ensure the long-term performance of your new mattress topper, we recommend you protect it with a 100% natural or organic cotton fitted sheet.
- This is an all-natural product, filled with natural raw materials and a slight amount of compression is normal over time.
- We recommend “fluffing” the topper by gently shaking it out and flipping it from time to time for the best sleep experience.
- Regular sunning and airing of your mattress topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- Cotton cover can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent, air dry completely.
- For major stains, eco-friendly dry cleaning is recommended on a short cycle and with limited moisture.
- Due to the product size and weight, machine washing is not recommended but is possible.
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Rinse well.
Fill GSM: 4,000gsm (118 oz per sq. yard)
Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm)
Twin XL 39x81in (99 x 206cm)
Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.