Organic Duvet Cover
Our organic cotton duvet covers rival those found in the world’s finest five-star hotels. Years of searching led us to organic cotton so rare, a fiber so long and incredibly soft, we wove it into these exclusive whisper-weight sateen bedding. With perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort, our bedding is made using no pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals.
- Expertly tailored out of smooth, 100% organic cotton sateen.
- The cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for the best performance.
- Buttons are 100% coconut based, durable and sustainable
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- Comes in reusable and biodegradable packaging.
- Machine washable.
Soft & Soothing
Organic cotton feels good on your skin and great on your conscience.
It is remarkably soft, highly breathable and naturally hypoallergenic.
100% Certified Organic
From seed to shelf, our organic cotton is grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes and carcinogenic chemicals.
It is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the international stringent standard for organic textiles.
Renewable and Sustainable
Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
*** Currently, this would be the thread count on our organic duvet covers:
Queen, King, and Super King: 300TC
Fabric thickness: 125gsm (3.7 oz per sq. yd.)
68x88in (173 x 224cm)
92x92in (234 x 234cm)
104x92in (264 x 234cm)
112x100in (285 x 254cm)
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.