Sleep & Beyond for Inspiration and Sustainable Products
Welcome to Sleep & Beyond, your ultimate destination for 100% organic and natural cotton and wool bedding. We are a 3rd generation family owned bedding manufacturer with fair trade and sustainable factories located in Kyrgyzstan, “The Switzerland of Central Asia”, England, Belgium, India, Pakistan and China.
Since 1992, we have been helping our customers all around the world to sleep better and healthier through the magic of wool and cotton. We pride ourselves to be the experts in organic and natural wool and cotton bedding and beyond. We dance our way to work because we love what we do and have been perfecting our products since 1992.
Only the finest and purest nature created raw materials, such as 100% organic Merino wool, 100% natural Shropshire wool, 100% organic and natural cotton, 100% natural latex are used to create each of our master pieces. We raise our own Merino sheep in the mountainous lands of Kyrgyz Republic, which produce superfine organic wool for our myMerino collection. Our world famous myMerino and myBedding products are made with love and perform like no other. Comforters, pillows, mattress protectors, pads, toppers, sheets and more – we got it all!
Create an inspirational, sustainable, and educational system that will benefit the human being without harming the Planet.
To be the leader in our industry by supplying our customers with highest quality organic and natural bedding at most competitive prices with exceptional customer service and on time delivery.
Our highly valued relationship with Specialty Sleep Association
The beginning of the incredible nine years with Specialty Sleep Association journey began on April 15, 2011 when the Azimovich brothers Sardor Azimovich, co-founder of Sleep & Beyond with his brother Sarvar hired J. W. “Butch” Craig a.k.a. Man In Black as their National Sales Manager for Sleep & Beyond. The next objective was to conquer Las Vegas Market.
Las Vegas Summer Market of 2011 was the first historic market for Sleep & Beyond when we joined the SSA Association and showcased in the Organic Pavilion. With the creative debut, Sleep & Beyond hired Tim Welch, #1 Elvis Presley Impersonator, for the first three days of the show and Elvis made sure to leave the long lasting impression by meeting, kneeing, singing, and greeting hundreds of visitors and buyers that came through Specialty Sleep Association and all the showroom buildings. Elvis not only performed but launched Sleep & Beyond to the next great level making an incredible journey for Sleep & Beyond to become the Top 3 Best Wool Bedding Brands of USA and marking its 28 Years of Sleep Solutions. Sleep & Beyond looks forward to begin its 10th year with SSA starting with upcoming Las Vegas Winter Market In January 2021.
- Sleep & Beyond® is the “Top 3 Best Wool Bedding Brands” in North America and one of the largest manufacturers of organic and natural wool filled bedding around the world.
- We consider ourselves to be a fair trade employer by paying fair wages to our factory workers, providing great working conditions, and never involving child labor.
- Our products are tested to be free of arsenic, VOC’s and other carcinogenic chemicals that are used in majority of the conventional bedding such as down, polyester and silk.
- Our products carry the most stringent certifications to back up our statements such as “100% natural” or “100% organic” (GOTS, OEKO TEX, WOOLMARK, FAIR TRADE)
- By purchasing our bedding, you support many local economies around the world, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
Our Raw Materials
At Sleep & Beyond, we are committed to using only the finest and purest raw materials to create each of our bedding products.
Pure Organic Merino Wool
Superfine Merinos are regarded as having the finest and softest wool of any sheep. Unlike other wool, Merino wool is much finer, softer, and best of all, itch-free for all. It is used as a filling for our premium myMerino collection.
In the mid-17th century, Shropshire sheep and their wool were described as “Choicest and Dearest in England”. Shropshire wool is a premium choice for our washable wool bedding (aka myBedding) as it is light, elastic, and fine to the touch. The wool undergoes sustainable and eco-friendly “Biowash” treatment that makes the wool fiber washable and not shrinkable.
Organic and Natural Cotton
From seed to shelf, our organic and natural cotton is grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes and carcinogenic chemicals.
We have created new series of educational videos to help our customers sleep better and healthier through the magic of wool:
Sleep & Beyond takes great pride in continuous quest to being a Zero-Waste and Women’s Empowerment Company.
- We employ and empower women in all of our production areas.
- We greatly rely on their expertise and skills and proud to bring their craftsmanship to the world.
- In our wool factories, our women play an important role from wool fiber sorting, scouring, carding to cut and sew, packing and supervising transparency and traceability all across.
- In our cotton factories, our women are employed in all of the production areas from growing organic and natural cotton to fabric spinning, weaving, cut and sew and more.
Our S&B Gardens in India have been using the solar power for renewable energy since 2017.
- Every left-over raw material from our production is reused in one or another way.
- For example, an excess fabric roll turns into a packaging solution as it is very durable and reduces the need to use regular polypropylene tape.
- New samples and product ideas are developed from our remaining unused raw materials or first test production runs.
- We try to recycle as much as we can. You may notice the recycle number for our packaging in the product labels.
Azo Free & Hand-Screen Printing
We utilize a non toxic, azo free and heavy metal free hand-screen printing (GOTS approved) on our organic cotton collection products.
Our Product Packaging
We package our myMerino and organic cotton collection products in reusable 100% natural and organic cotton bags, which can be reused and recycled. You can get even more creative and take them on a camping trip or use them as a laundry or a grocery bag. Our myMerino bags also became very popular for various charity events and organizations. We are very proud to have become sponsors in such amazing nonprofit organizations such as Teen Cancer America and GIFT (Global Initiative to Free Trafficking Victims).
Our packaging for myBedding products come in PEVA, an ecofriendly, phthalates free and BPA free packaging/plastic substrate with non toxic materials. It is also one of the most environmentally safe packaging alternatives developed today. It is fully recyclable #7.
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) Packaging
To ensure no chemicals, dust or off gassing potentially affect our bedding, we also wrap our myMerino and organic cotton collection products in LDPE packaging.
It is also
- 100% recyclable (#4).
- Acid free, amine and silicon free.
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications.
USA Distribution Center
We have fully switched our office lights to LED lights in 2017.
S&B Factories aka S&B Gardens
Creation of our products starts in the Universe and that is why they are like no other. Every product is made with love in our factories (aka S&B Gardens) that are strategically located around the world to deliver the best customer experience, superior value, reasonable prices and quick deliveries.
We are truly a one global family with one great mission: to set the world on fire with the magic of wool and cotton! No matter where we create our magic, we stay true to our core principles and values, such as:
- Always perfecting our products to deliver the best experience to our fans. It is a never ending quest and we love it!
- Paying fair wages to our factory workers and many of them have been with us for years, especially families working together.
- Never involving child labor.
- Supporting local economies around the world, protecting the environment from pollution, and promoting balanced eco system.
- Maintaining strict standards for quality control, such as making sure our fibers and finished products are independently tested for quality and purity by various organizations such as Woolmark, Oeko tex, GOTS, USDA among the leading ones.
“Give to Receive” way of life has been deeply rooted in our DNA by our parents, grandparents and our ancestry. When we have an opportunity, we extend our hand to our local community and friends in need. We regularly contribute some of our luscious comforters and pillows to a great organization called Casa, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children. These children deserve brighter future and we are glad to be part of their journey in life.
Would love to finish our story with the quote from our Captain Butch:
You’ve been given the innate power to shape your life…But you cannot just speak change, you have to live change. Intent paired with action builds the bridge to success. You can’t just want it, you have to do it, builds the bridge to success. You can’t just want it; You have to do it, live it. Be it! Success isn’t something you have, it’s something you do! Captain Butch