Top 10 Reasons to Sleep on Wool
First Time Shopping for Wool Bedding?
Then, here are our favorite Top 10 Reasons to Sleep on Wool™, The Nature’s Wonder Fiber!
- Allergy Factor Wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew as it quickly wicks away the moisture, thus prohibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Thermal Factor Wool is a natural insulator, like a thermos for the body. It keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer®.
- Health Factor Wool helps you maintain a lower and more consistent heart rate indicating sleeping on wool provides a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Comfort Factor Wool relieves the pressure points as it recovers up to 95% of its shape when compressed.
- Rejuvenation Factor Sleeping on wool increases the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep known as REM (rapid eye movement). Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Safety Factor Wool is naturally flame resistant and is considered to be the safest choice for bedding.
- Perspiration Factor The average person can lose up to three pints of moisture during sleep. Wool quickly wicks away the moisture without making your bedding feel cold or clammy.
- Eco Factor Wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from sheep.
- Shock Factor Wool does not promote static electricity or static cling.
- Longevity Factor Wool is a healthier choice to sleep on as it offers you the lowest cost and the best comfort for years to come.
Your wool enthusiasts at Sleep & Beyond.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin