- All Sleep & Beyond products are guaranteed to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects.
- Our products are designed to last for many years with proper care.
- We offer:
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects on comforters, mattress pads, mattress toppers, pillows, sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases.
- 10-year warranty on our mattress protectors.
- Sleep & Beyond will repair or replace the item if it is found to be defective.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Please retain all original receipts and packing slips in order to provide proof and date of purchase.
- Sleep & Beyond reserves the right to determine if the item has been abused or care instructions have not been followed.
- Items are returnable for exchange or refund within 45 days upon receipt of order.
- Due to hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Bedding is a personal item: it must not be used or laundered to qualify for a return.
- “Used” is defined as any length of time you have personally used the product.
- We strongly recommend keeping the item in its original packaging/box and far away from any strong smelling scents including perfume/cologne, plug-in air fresheners, strongly scented hand creams or soaps, and other perfumed body care products.
- Any product returned with a “personal odor” will be considered “used” and not be eligible for return.
- We are prohibited, by law, from reselling used bedding: therefore, it’s imperative that you comply with this law by not using the product in question that you wish to return.
- We sincerely thank you for following our standard return policies.